Cooke InstituteProfessional Development Services for Teachers and School Leaders
Cooke Consulting Services
Cooke Institute partners with schools to support teachers and school leadership teams in their pursuit of instructional excellence for all learners in their classrooms. Our customized training plans are designed to empower teachers through individual sessions, small group in-service training sessions, or a combination of the two, so they feel confident in implementing their instructional plans.
Instruction and pedagogy focused on evidence-based approaches that elevate a culture of inclusion for students with disabilities to learn alongside their non-disabled peers.
A multi-faceted approach focused on the diverse range of cognitive skills, social emotional competencies, and behavioral needs of young children.
All of Our Services are Available Virtually!
Our virtual 1:1 coaching or small group sessions optimize the use of technology as an instructional tool to foster online classroom learning and environments that are supportive, engaging, and conducive to each child’s unique circumstances while learning from home.
Our Impact on Educators and Students
Students Impacted Annually
CTLE Hours Awarded Each Year
School Leaders and Educators Attended our Virtual PD Trainings
Early Childhood Coaching Sessions (synchronous and asynchronous)
Cooke Institute approaches coaching as an ongoing process.
Consultants Work Collaboratively with Teachers and School Leaders to:
• Assess and understand the diverse needs of their students.
• Plan developmentally appropriate and differentiated
• Implement evidence based teaching and inclusive practices.
• Give continuously effective feedback to advance teaching and learning.
Professional Development Workshops
(In-Person or Remote)
Cooke Institute offers a wide array of topics that are customized and designed to meet the needs of educators within a professional learning cohort, region or district. Our workshops often serve to launch an initiative or topic, followed by classroom-based sessions to support the transference of new knowledge and implementation of strategies.
Sample Workshops Include:
• Supporting Students with Disabilities at home
• Supporting Language Development and Literacy
• Digital Assessments and Differentiate Products
• Differentiating Content for Students with Disabilities
• Creating Home Reading Routines and Reading Spaces
• Creating Meaningful Padlets to Increase Engagement
• Teaching Phonics Digitally
• Choice Research Projects
Cooke Institute partners with NYC public, non-public, and charter schools in underserved communities with diverse student populations. As an approved NYC DOE vendor and NYSED CTLE PD provider, we will customize a consulting and training plan that fits the needs of your unique school community.