A Resource Center, staffed by members of Cooke’s Transition Department, is available to provide alumni and their families additional support for navigating life after Cooke and includes benefits and entitlements counseling, referral and information services and advocacy guidance.
The Alumni Association is open to all former Cooke students and its activities and services reflect Cooke’s ongoing commitment to support its graduates as they navigate their path towards an independent, productive and fulfilling life.
Join Cooke’s Alumni Association! For more information about please contact our Director of Alumni Services: email@example.com
Functional Academics for the Workplace
During this three hour weekly course, attendees will work on developing and enhancing their academic, social and communication skills.
- Financial literacy – budgeting and money management skills
- Time management
- Workplace communication – conflict resolution, team work, positive attitude, asking for assistance, etc.
- Social skills – verbal and non verbal communication, building relationships/friendships
- Job seeking skills – exploring opportunities, completing applications, creating a resume & cover letter, interview skills, networking
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Current events
Registration Fee: $775
Lead Instructor: Michelle Lang, LCSW