Cooke InstituteConsulting & Training: Pre-K through High School/Transition
Impacting Educators & Students
Students Impacted Annually
Classrooms Served (Pre-K through 8)
Consulting Engagements (in literacy, math, and special education)
Professional Development Trainings Each Year
Educators Attending Cooke Professional Development Trainings Each Year
In the end, our goal is to improve the educational experience for all children.
Cooke Institute works directly with a multitude of educators in different roles to elevate outcomes in general and special education. Working with teachers and school leaders, CI consultants support educators to gain knowledge of the diverse needs of their students.
With this background, CI is able to facilitate the implementation of developmentally appropriate practices, differentiated instruction and proactive interventions with the end goal of promoting evidence based teaching This process advances the academic and social-emotional learning for all students.
Kindergarten - 8th Grade
High School / Transition
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
- Customized workshops targeting your school’s unique needs.
- Half day or full day options.
- Assess and understand the diverse needs of their students.
- Plan developmentally appropriate and differentiated instruction.
- Implement evidence based teaching and inclusive practices.
- Give continuously effective feedback to advance teaching and learning.